Science and Math - The Way It Was Meant to Be!
At QuantumCamp, we chase big ideas. And we have fun doing it. Even our 1st and 2nd graders tackle really cool ideas and our middle schoolers blow the top off of the greatest ideas humanity has ever created.
QC campers participate in discovery-based activities and experiments taught by a team of inspiring and enthusiastic subject experts. QC classrooms are student-driven, active, engaging environments where campers collaborate to make their own mathematical and scientific discoveries.
QC camp is very relaxed! Everyday students spend lots of time outside of the classroom, in daily morning assemblies, break time games, and free play. Campers cultivate meaningful friendships with other curious learners.
Join us for Summer 2107 at one of our four locations throughout the Bay Area!
- Camp Activities run from 9am–4pm
- Half of the day is science, the other half is math
- Before care is available 8am-9am
- After care is available from 4pm–5:30pm
- 1-week camps for 1st–6th graders / 2-week camps for 7th & 8th graders
- Camps run between Monday June 26 through Friday August 11
- Special 3-day Holiday Week Camp for all grades July 5 - July 7
Each camp session is comprised of one math and one science course focusing on one singular and exciting topic in math and science. Campers will participate in hands-on experiments and activities building up their natural curiosity about math and science.
Learn more about QC Summer Programs
Throughout the day the camp schedule is an intentional balance of class time, fun camp activities, and free play. With activities ranging from math and science joke competitions, all-camp capture the flag, arts and crafts, to an all-camp water balloon toss (with a QC twist!) campers are given the chance to build strong friendships while exploring exciting new ideas.
WHAT DOES MY CAMPER'S DAY LOOK LIKE?
9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m. All-camp assembly
9:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. Morning session
12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m. Lunch
1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. Afternoon session
3:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. Math and science games
Each classroom session also includes 1–2 recess breaks for students to play and have a snack.
We have fun QC camp traditions throughout the week such as an all-camp math/science joke competition, and all-camp water balloon toss.
Camp Levels & Prices
Regular Week Packages
- Level 1: 1st & 2nd graders ($449 per week)
- Level 2: 3rd & 4th graders ($499 per week)
- Level 3: 5th & 6th graders ($499 per week)
- Level 4 (1-week option): 7th & 8th graders ($599 per week)
- Level 4 (2 week option): 7th & 8th graders ($1149 per 2-week)
Special Holiday Week Package
- July 5th - 7th
- All Levels - 1st through 8th graders
- Courses not offered during any other weeks
- All Science (no Math)
- $329 per week
- $299 if you purchase any other week (Please contact email@example.com for a discount code)
Note: Campers can either be rising into or graduating from these grade levels.
University AMEZ Church
3549 Middlefield Rd.
Palo Alto, CA, 94306
1st Presbyterian Church
2407 Dana St.
Berkeley, CA, 94704
Ronald C. Wornick Jewish Day School
800 Foster City Blvd.
Foster City, CA 94404
Walt Disney Elementary
3250 Pine Valley Rd.
San Ramon, CA 94583