REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Academic Calendar 2016–2017
FALL QUARTER 2016
September 12 – November 19
WINTER QUARTER 2017
January 9 – March 18
SPRING QUARTER 2017
April 3 – June 10
HOLIDAY RESCHEDULING (only affecting Monday classes)
- Winter Quarter
- MLK Day: Monday January 16, rescheduling TBD
- President's Day: Monday February 20, rescheduling TBD
- Spring Quarter
- Memorial Day: Monday May 29 classes, rescheduling TBD
Class sizes are limited to 15. If you register through our system after 15 students have been enrolled, you will receive notice that you have been placed on a wait list.
Only enroll your student in the Level which is equivalent to her/his grade level by age.
- Level 1 is for students of 1st or 2nd grade age level
- Level 2 is for students of 3rd or 4th grade age level
- Level 3 is for students of 5th or 6th grade age level
- Level 4 is for students of 7th or 8th grade age level
If you believe another level is more appropriate for your student, contact us for a conversation about making the best decision
QC courses run per our Academic Calendar above, with the exception of MLK Day, Monday January 16, 2017; Presidents Day: Monday February 20, 2017; Memorial Day, Monday, May 29, 2017. We reschedule these Monday classes for a later day, usually the Friday of that week. Makeup dates will be communicated as soon as possible.
QuantumCamp reserves the right to schedule substitute teachers for our regular instructors for sick days, vacation days, and personal days for our teachers. Our courses are not a guarantee of instructor. If we are unable to find an appropriate substitute, we will work with families to reschedule the class.
QuantumCamp does not guarantee that instructors will remain the same throughout the duration of the school year. Teachers may go on family leave, military leave, or disability. For other unforeseen reasons - perhaps we hire and train a new teacher for instance - we cannot guarantee that the above listed instructors will stay the same.
QuantumCamp is a vendor with several independent study charter schools, but is not affiliated with them, and we cannot alter our schedule based on their testing schedules.
We reserve the right to cancel classes based on low enrollment. Should this be necessary, we will communicate with parents early in the process.
(Payment Policy for charter school families is described below)
- Payment is due by credit card, through our online enrollment system, at the time of registration.
- For those paying via check, full tuition is due within 10 business days. If payment is not received, the registration is voided.
We do offer extended payment plans for families who have the need. We set this up on an individual basis. Let us know in the comments section of the enrollment.
- Full refund minus $100 processing fee up to 30 days before start of class
- No refund for any reason beginning 30 days before start of class
Because QuantumCamp must commit itself to faculty, staff and facilities costs for a full year, enrollment of a student obligates the parent or guardian, from September 1st and thereafter, for the full tuition owed upon registration, regardless of any reason for withdrawal or dismissal at any time during the school year.
This policy applies to all registrants. If payment is through a charter school, the student's parent or guardian is ultimately responsible and obligated to pay the full amount.
Payment POLICY for charter School families
Charter funding is welcomed at QuantumCamp. We have vendorship with the following charter schools and will invoice them on your behalf:
- Connecting Waters
- Ocean Grove
- Visions in Education
- Valley View
- Delta Empire
QuantumCamp requires that all purchase orders are on file by the first day of class each semester.
- For Fall Session, PO’s are due before September 14, 2016
- For Winter Session, PO’s are due before January 11, 2017
- For Spring Session, PO’s are due before March 28, 2017
Purchase orders are invoiced, per the agreement with the charter school at the end of the session. We now require a 15% deposit to hold your student’s seat in class. This deposit will be refunded upon receipt of payment from your charter school for the session. We deeply appreciate our charter school families, however, the only sustainable way for us to continue to accept this funding is through a deposit. There is a $25 processing fee added to your registration to cover the administrative cost associated with invoicing your charter.
We are happy to work with your charter school. However, to protect our ability to operate and to continue to accept charter funding, we cannot accept a student into class without a PO, or payment in full for the class.
If we do not receive a PO from your charter school by the first day, we expect payment in full from you as the parent. In this case, we will not subsequently accept a PO that session or issue reimbursements.
Reminder emails will be sent at the end of each semester to families regarding the PO for the next session.
Additionally, charter school families are still bound by our refund policies:
- $100 processing fee invoiced on classes dropped up to and including 30 days before session start date
- Classes dropped after 30 days prior to session start date will be billed for full tuition.