Camp Levels & Prices
Campers can either be rising into or graduating from these grade levels:
- Level 1: 1st & 2nd graders ($449 per week)
- Level 2: 3rd & 4th graders ($499 per week)
- Level 3: 5th & 6th graders ($499 per week)
- Level 4 1-week option: 7th & 8th graders ($599 per week)
- Level 4 2 week option: 7th & 8th graders ($1149 per 2-week)
Camp Registration Policies
We are excited you’re joining us this summer! Please read through the policies below and register for the camp of your choice!
- Enrollment opens in December, and is first-come, first served.
- Payment for camp is due in full at the time of registration.
- You will receive a confirmation email from us with relevant dates and course information for each student, and all relevant information to submit as a receipt for your flex-spending program.
- Cancellation Dates
- December – April 30: Receive a full refund minus a $50 processing fee per session or class canceled.
- May 1 – May 31: Receive a full refund minus a cancellation fee of $200.
- June 1: No refunds.
- Policy applies to all camp cancellations, regardless of original sign-up date.
- All refunds will be credited via original payment method.
- Camp fees are not refunded or prorated for any reason, including days of camp missed due to illness, injury, or non-attendance.
- There is a $20 fee to change courses for a student.
- Courses cannot be transferred to another student, including siblings.
QC Extended care includes supervised games and playtime for students!
- Morning Care is available onsite from 8:00–9:00 AM for $45.
- After Care is available onsite from 4:00–5:30 for $65.
- Both Morning Care and After Care is $100.
- To add aftercare after signing up for a course, you can purchase it separately through our registration site.
- Drop-in rates are $12 per hour and can be added any day you need care.
- Students are automatically signed in to aftercare if not picked up by 4:15pm.
Financial aid is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org