REGISTRATION Opens April 25th
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Academic Calendar 2017–18
FALL QUARTER 2017
September 11 – November 16
WINTER QUARTER 2018
January 8 – March 15
SPRING QUARTER 2018
April 2 – June 1
HOLIDAY RESCHEDULING (only affecting Monday classes)
- Winter Quarter
- MLK Day: Monday January 15, rescheduled to Friday, January 19th
- President's Day: Monday February 19, rescheduled to Friday, February 23rd
- Spring Quarter
- Memorial Day: Monday May 28th classes, rescheduled to Friday June 1st
Tuition - Math & Science Combined
Tuition – Single Subject (Opens July 1st)
Class sizes are limited to 15. If you register through our system after 15 students have been enrolled, you will receive notice that you have been placed on a wait list.
Only enroll your student in the Level which is equivalent to her/his grade level by age.
- Level 1 is for students of 1st or 2nd grade age level
- Level 2 is for students of 3rd or 4th grade age level
- Level 3 is for students of 5th or 6th grade age level
- Level 4 is for students of 7th or 8th grade age level
If you believe another level is more appropriate for your student, contact us for a conversation about making the best decision
QC courses run per our Academic Calendar above, with the exception of MLK Day, Monday January 15, 2017; Presidents Day: Monday February 19, 2017; Memorial Day, Monday, May 28, 2017. We reschedule these Monday classes to the Friday of that week.
QuantumCamp reserves the right to schedule substitute teachers for our regular instructors for sick days, vacation days, and personal days for our teachers. Our courses are not a guarantee of instructor. If we are unable to find an appropriate substitute, we will work with families to reschedule the class.
QuantumCamp does not guarantee that instructors will remain the same throughout the duration of the school year. Teachers may go on family leave, military leave, or disability. For other unforeseen reasons - perhaps we hire and train a new teacher for instance - we cannot guarantee that the above listed instructors will stay the same.
QuantumCamp is a vendor with several independent study charter schools, but is not affiliated with them, and we cannot alter our schedule based on their testing schedules.
We reserve the right to cancel classes based on low enrollment. Should this be necessary, we will communicate with parents early in the process.
(Payment Policy for charter school families is described below)
- Payment is due by credit card, through our online enrollment system, at the time of registration.
- Charter school families are required to place a 20% deposit to hold a space in our classes.
We do offer extended payment plans for families who have the need. We set this up on an individual basis. Please contact us in advance of registration to set this up.
- Full refund minus $100 processing fee up to 30 days before start of class
- No refund for any reason beginning 30 days before start of class
Because QuantumCamp must commit itself to faculty, staff and facilities costs for a full year, enrollment of a student obligates the parent or guardian, from August 11th and thereafter, for the full tuition owed upon registration, regardless of any reason for withdrawal or dismissal at any time during the school year.
This policy applies to all registrants. If payment is through a charter school, the student's parent or guardian is ultimately responsible and obligated to pay the full amount.
Payment POLICY for charter School families
Charter funding is welcomed at QuantumCamp. We have vendorship with the following charter schools and will invoice them on your behalf:
- Connecting Waters
- Ocean Grove
- Visions in Education
- Valley View
- Delta Empire
QuantumCamp requires that all purchase orders are on file by the first day of class each semester.
- For Fall Session, PO’s are due before September 11, 2016
- For Winter Session, PO’s are due before January 8, 2017
- For Spring Session, PO’s are due before April 2, 2017
Purchase orders are invoiced, per the agreement with the charter school at the end of the session. We now require a 20% deposit to hold your student’s seat in class. This deposit will be refunded upon receipt of payment from your charter school for the session. We deeply appreciate our charter school families, however, the only sustainable way for us to continue to accept this funding is through a deposit. There is a $25 processing fee added to your registration to cover the administrative cost associated with invoicing your charter.
We are happy to work with your charter school. However, to protect our ability to operate and to continue to accept charter funding, we cannot accept a student into class without a PO, or payment in full for the class.
If we do not receive a PO from your charter school by the first day, we expect payment in full from you as the parent. In this case, we will not subsequently accept a PO that session or issue reimbursements.
Reminder emails will be sent at the end of each semester to families regarding the PO for the next session.
Additionally, charter school families are still bound by our refund policies:
- $100 processing fee invoiced on classes dropped up to and including 30 days before session start date
- Classes dropped after 30 days prior to session start date will be billed for full tuition.